Appeal a Care Standards or NHS Performers List decision (UT5)

How to appeal to the Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber against a First-tier Tribunal decision (Health, Education and Social Care Chamber).


Appealing to the Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber from the First-tier Tribunal Care Standards and NHS (Performers) List decisions

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You need to fill in Form UT5 to appeal a First-tier Tribunal decision.

You might need to request permission to appeal, or the First-tier Tribunal might already have given permission.

Find Upper Tribunal (Administrative Appeals Chamber) forms.

Published 9 May 2013