Use the online service or postal form to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) of changes to the details of your Duty Stamps registration form.
To tell HMRC about changes to the details of your Duty Stamps registration form you can either:
- use the online service (you’ll need to log in to your tax account)
- fill in form on-screen, print and post to HMRC
You need to do this within 7 days of the change. You’ll sign a declaration stating that your business isn’t disqualified from registration. You’ll be committing an offence if this statement is untrue.
To fill in this form you’ll need your:
- Duty Stamps registration number
- UK VAT registration number
- UK excise or SEED registration number
- incorporation number