Alcohol duties: apply to amend Duty Stamps registration details (DS4)

Use the online service or postal form to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) of changes to the details of your Duty Stamps registration form.


Apply online (sign in with Government Gateway)

Duty Stamps: apply by post to amend registration details (DS4)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


To tell HMRC about changes to the details of your Duty Stamps registration form you can either:

  • use the online service (you’ll need to log in to your tax account)
  • fill in form on-screen, print and post to HMRC

You need to do this within 7 days of the change. You’ll sign a declaration stating that your business isn’t disqualified from registration. You’ll be committing an offence if this statement is untrue.

To fill in this form you’ll need your:

  • Duty Stamps registration number
  • UK VAT registration number
  • UK excise or SEED registration number
  • incorporation number
Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 12 April 2016 + show all updates
  1. An online service is now available.
  2. First published.