Advising patients about work: evidence based approach for GPs
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Healthcare professionals: information from DWP, Health, work and wellbeing – evidence and research, and Employment
- 8 July 2013
Summary of evidence on work and health for GPs and other health professionals advising patients.
PDF, 185KB, 8 pages
PDF, 57.2KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These leaflets are aimed at GPs and other healthcare professionals. They provide guidance on an evidence based approach to:
- accommodating common health problems at work
- helping health professionals, patients and employers to work together
- dispelling myths and overcoming obstacles
Published: 8 July 2013