- Advisory Committee on Releases to the Environment
- Part of:
- ACRE: advisory reports on requests to release genetically modified organisms
- 22 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 2 February 2017, see all updates
ACRE's advice on applications to market GM soybeans and maize in the EU.
ACRE’s generic advice for applications to market GM crops with a limited ability to grow or flower outside of agricultural conditions in the UK, for uses excluding cultivation. To date this includes soybean and maize applications only. The advice applies where ACRE considers a GM crop poses no greater risk to human health or the environment than non-GM varieties.
Published: 22 April 2014
Updated: 2 February 2017
- Latest version of the file added.
- Added the latest version of this advice.
- ACRE advice on applications to market GM crops in the EU, updated to include Bt11 X MIR162 X MIR604 X GA21 maize
- ACRE advice on GM marketing applications updated to include MON87769 X MON89788 soybeans
- ACRE advice updated to include marketing applications for one maize and two soybean varieties.
- ACRE advice published on MON87708 X MON89788 soybeans and MON87427 maize
- ACRE advice on applications to market GM soybeans and maize in the EU, updated to include 5307 maize
- Updated list of ACRE advice on GM soybean and maize applications to include MON87769 soybeans and NK603 maize.
- First published.