We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
- How many rooms are there in Brook House Immigration Removal Centre which are adapted for the purpose of a disabled detainee?
- In respect of the adapted room on A Wing at Brook House, please can you confirm how many complaints, either oral or written, have been made regarding the conditions of the adapted room?
- In respect of each complaint made, please can you confirm the details of the complaint and the action taken?
We released the following information on 13 July 2010.
- There are three rooms in Brook House Immigration Removal Centre that can suitably accommodate detainees with disabilities and each room has two beds.
- There are no complaints on record regarding these rooms.
- There are no complaints on record.