How we produce statistics on pupil absence.
PDF, 893KB, 56 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 19 May 2015
Updated: 19 October 2017
- Updated document to account for special school absence now being collected each term.
- Updated document to include a section on the uses and users of absence statistics.
- Updated guide with 2015 to 2016 full-year absence data, information on consistency checks, and an annex on historical absence.
- Document updated to reflect a persistent absence measure that applies from September 2015.
- Updated document to include information on a new pupil absence measure.
- Updated document to reflect changes set out in autumn term 2014 and spring term 2015 figures.
- First published.