Information on the work being done to tackle odour issues at AB Produce - a potato processing plant in Measham, Leicestershire.
PDF, 338KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains the work being done to tackle odour issues at AB Produce - a potato processing plant in Measham, Leicestershire.
Published: 10 November 2014
Updated: 21 June 2017
- Latest news section updated.
- Latest news, responsibilities and contact sections updated. Community newsletter also added.
- Consultation closing date changed.
- Background and latest information sections updated.
- Update of latest news - 10/10/2016
- Latest news updated
- Updated to provide clarity over the responsibilities of the Environment Agency and North West Leicestershire District Council as well as latest news
- The document has been updated to show the current background information and the latest news
- Update information with latest news of action taken at the site.
- First published.
- Latest news updated.
- Latest news added.