A parent’s guide to apprenticeships
- Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Apprenticeships: resources for teachers and advisers, Further education and training, and Apprenticeships
- First published:
- 6 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 March 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Information for parents about the benefits of apprenticeships and the opportunities they provide.
PDF, 74.7KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This fact sheet gives parents and guardians:
- an overview of apprenticeships
- the benefits and progression opportunities available
- information about why an apprenticeship is the right choice for their son or daughter
Published: 6 June 2014
Updated: 20 March 2017
- Updated document.
- Updated a parent’s guide to apprenticeships factsheet.
- Updated fact sheet.
- First published.