We released the following information on 28 November 2011: Returns to Sri Lanka by charter flight on Wednesday 28 September 2011 1. What was…
We released the following information on 28 November 2011:
Returns to Sri Lanka by charter flight on Wednesday 28 September 2011
1. What was the operational name of the flight?
2. What was the notional allocation for the operation?
The allocation for removals on this flight was 50 returnees.
3. How many persons were removed?
50 returnees were removed on this flight
42 males were removed
8 females were removed
There were no minors on board this flight
4. How many persons were withdrawn from the flight, through last minute legal actions or fresh representation or withdrawn for any other reasons?
On the date of the flight 9 cases were withdrawn from the passenger manifest.
5. What time did the flight leave Stansted airport?
The flight departed from Luton airport and removal directions were set for 1500 hours.