- Office of the Advocate General for Scotland, Office of the Secretary of State for Scotland, The Rt Hon Lord Wallace of Tankerness QC, and The Rt Hon Alistair Carmichael
- Part of:
- Scottish devolution and Scottish independence referendum
- 28 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the UK government has worked to devolve more powers to the Scottish Parliament and continue to strengthen the devolution settlement.
PDF, 418KB, 30 pages
MS Word Document, 52.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 28 January 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Scotland Act Order List updated to Dec 14 edition.
- Updated the "Scotland Act: Orders made since 1999" list to the June 2014 edition.
- "Scotland Act: Orders made since1999" attachment updated to Dec 2013 edition.
- Updated the Scotland Act Order List from Feb 13 edition to Mar 13.
- Updated SAO Act list.
- Have changed grammer references using "2" have been changed to "two"
- New line added on concordat agreements in the Background section
- First published.