2010 to 2015 government policy: high streets and town centres
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Town centres across the country are being given the support and the opportunity to revitalise their high streets.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added section on Review of Business Improvement Districts.
- Updated with information about Simon Roberts' appointment as co-chair of the Future High Streets Forum
- Added information about the business rate changes that came into effect on 1 April.
- Details of the Town Teams support package added.
- First published.