16961 Case Resolution Directorate
We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following information about Case Resolution Team Liverpool 2 (CRTL…
We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following information about Case Resolution Team Liverpool 2 (CRTL 2):
- How many caseworkers are there in the CRTL 2 team at the moment?
- How many legacy cases have been allocated to this team by the Case Resolution Directorate?
- How many cases have this team resolved so far?
- Of the resolved cases, how many were grants of leave to remain?
- Is this team above or below their target?
- How long will it take to finish all of these cases?
We released the following information on 13 December 2010.
- There are currently 8 caseworkers in CRTL 2. The Case Resolution Directorate (CRD) underwent restructuring and employed additional administrative staff in separate teams, who enable the case workers to focus on decision making and increase case conclusions.
- CRTL 2 currently has an allocation of around 3,975 Home Office files.
- CRTL 2 has concluded 4,4,73 cases up to the end of November 2010. This includes cases that the team concluded prior to their recent structural change.
- 3,330 cases were granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
- The rate of which we resolve cases will vary throughout the life of the programme. The team’s target is that the remaining cases within their cohort are reviewed by summer 2011.
- We fully expect to conclude the programme by summer 2011.
Published: 14 January 2011
From: Home Office