Simon Baugh has been Director of Communications at the Home Office since February 2020. He has twenty years’ experience in strategy and communications roles in the public and private sectors.
His previous roles include:
- Director of Communications and Engagement, Department for Exiting the EU
- Director of Strategy and Communications, Department for Transport
- Director of Media and Public Relations, Heathrow Airport Holdings
- Director of Internal and Passenger Communications, BAA
- Head of Public Affairs, Heathrow Airport
- Senior Consultant, AS Biss & Co