Sarah Albon was appointed as the HSE’s Chief Executive in September 2019.
Sarah also acts as Mediation Champion for the Civil Service, working with colleagues across Whitehall to publicise the benefits of mediation in the workplace as an alternative method of dispute resolution.
Sarah’s previous roles in government include:
- Chief Executive of the Insolvency Service, 2015 to 2019
- Director of Strategy and Change at Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service
- Director of Civil Family and Legal Aid Policy at the Ministry of Justice
- Deputy Director of Criminal Legal Aid Strategy, Ministry of Justice
- Principal Private Secretary to 2 Lord Chancellors