Robert Gunn joined the National Measurement Office (NMO) in 2009 as Director, Programmes and Estate.
His previous roles include:
- Head, National Measurement System Unit, DIUS
- Head, NMS Programmes, DTI
- Policy Lead, Nuclear Industries Directorate, DTI
- Programme/Site Officer, Atomic Energy Division, DTI
- Senior Scientific Officer, Food Safety (Radiation) Unit, MAFF
Director, Programmes and Estate, NMO
The Director of programmes and estates is responsible for the NMS science programmes and care of the Teddington estate.