Previous roles in government
British High Commissioner to India
- 2011 to 2015
- The Longitude Prize: Why India should be in it to win it
- You’re invited: why Indians should visit Britain
- 'The best visa service in the world just got better'
- 'Feminism is the radical notion that women are people'
- The global high table: India’s place in the world
- Birthday celebrations of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Making history: the Gandhi statue, Parliament Square, London
- 'News is what someone wants suppressed. Everything else is just advertising'
- 'Well behaved women seldom make history'
- Expectations from India in the emerging world order