Corin Robertson is Director of Estates and Security at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Corin joined the British Diplomatic Service in 1994 and has served overseas as:
- Second Secretary (Global Issues) at the British Embassy in Tokyo, Japan from 1996 to 2000
- First Secretary (European Parliament) and then First Secretary (Antici) at the UK Permanent Representation to the European Union in Brussels from 2002 to 2006
- Deputy Head of Mission and Acting Head of Mission at the British High Commission in Ottawa, Canada from 2011 to 2014
Corin has also served in a wide range of jobs in London, as:
- Desk Officer for Greece and Cyprus from 1994 to 1995
- Head of EU/Gibraltar Section in EU Department from 2000 to 2002
- Deputy Director for Business Engagement from 2007 to 2008
- Head of Counter Terrorism Department from 2008 to 2011
Director of Estates and Security
The Director of Estates and Security is responsible for estates, security, global maintenance and the global facilities management contracts for the UK government’s overseas platform.
Previous roles in government
Deputy Head of Mission, British High Commission Ottawa
- 2011 to 2014