Amanda Reynolds was appointed Director General for Service Excellence on 1 February 2021.
Her previous roles include:
- Global Partnership Director, Centrica
- Executive Customer Experience Director, Affinity Water
- Head of Customer Channels, Nationwide Building Society
- Head of Transformation, Santander
Director General, Service Excellence
The Director General, Service Excellence is responsible for:
- delivery of services across the lifecycles of UK households, from child maintenance to pensioners
- cross-cutting services to all of DWP including fraud, error, debt, disputes and appeals
- managing the transformation of services and ensuring that change is implemented successfully in an integrated way across our services
- ensuring customer complaints and mandatory reconsiderations of decisions are properly handled, both on time and correctly
Amanda is also the Diversity and Inclusion Social Mobility Champion.