The Terms of Reference explains:
- the fundamental objectives of the Regulator of Social Housing
- the constitution of the Board
- the roles and responsibilities of the Board
The Standing Orders includes:
- the appointment of the Chair and Deputy Chair
- board meetings - quorum, voting and minutes
- committees and sub-committees
- board advisory groups
- seal of the Regulator
- declaration and register of interests.
See Our Governance for more information about the Board.
See Code of Conduct Board and Committee Members for the Code of Conduct and Practice for Board Members and Committee and Sub-Committee Members.
See Register of interests - Board of RSH