Complaints procedure

How to complain about unsatisfactory treatment by the Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB).

RAIB does not provide a service to members of the public.

However if you have experienced difficulties in your dealings with RAIB and have cause for complaint about your treatment, please use the complaints procedure for the Department for Transport.