About our services
The Maritime and Coastguard Agency Customer Charter
Our vision is to be the best maritime safety organisation in the world. We work with our customers, stakeholders and partners in the interests of Safer Lives, Safer Ships, and Cleaner Seas.
We are committed to our values of Safety, Professionalism, Trust and Respect. When it comes to customer service:-
- be polite and courteous;
- actively listen to you, and be conscious of your needs and accommodate those where we can;
- know our product and be professional and timely in delivering it;
- be honest, transparent and clear in our communication;
- keep you informed, do what we say and keep our promises; and
- welcome feedback to improve our services.
In return, we expect our customers to: -
- treat us politely, with courtesy and respect;
- be open, honest and transparent;
- provide the information we need at the right time; and
- share with us what has gone well and what hasn’t.