Creative industry tax reliefs


Email the Creative Industries Unit

Use this email address if you:

  • have a technical query
  • would like to check the progress of a claim you made more than 28 days ago
  • have a specific policy question about the current rules or earlier reliefs for film production

If your case is dealt with by Large Business, contact your HMRC Customer Compliance Manager.


Write to HMRC if you have a question about claiming creative industry tax reliefs.

HM Revenue and Customs
Creative Industries Unit
Manchester Incentives and Reliefs Team — S0733
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ
United Kingdom