Child Trust Fund


Find out where your Child Trust Fund account is held

Tell HMRC if your child is terminally ill and you want to take money out of their Child Trust Fund or Junior Isa Account

The find your Child Trust Fund link will take you to a page where you will need to use your Government Gateway User ID and password to make the request, if you don’t have a Government Gateway account you can register and once your User ID and password are received you can then make a request.

If HMRC needs to contact you about anything confidential they’ll reply by phone or post.