Central Agent Authorisation Team


Before you send the Central Agent Authorisation Team a Tax agents and advisers: authorising your agent (64-8) form, please check the guidance on the form to see if you should to send it to a different address.

You can also write to this address to get an agent code.

You don’t need to include a street name or PO box when writing to this address. Couriers should use a different address.

Central Agent Maintainer Team
National Insurance Contributions and Employer Office
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom