This charter sets out what you can expect from us when we ask for, or hold, your personal information.
It also covers what we ask from you to help us keep your information up to date.
Download a copy of our Information Charter, which details how we handle your personal data.
We need to handle your personal information to provide services for you. This is how we look after that information.
When we ask you for personal information, we promise to:
- make sure you know why we need it
- only ask for the information we really need
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- let you know if we share it with other organisations to give you better public services - and if you can opt out of this
- make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission
In return, we ask you to:
- give us accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
You can ask us:
- what information we hold about you
- to correct any mistakes
- what agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information
- how our staff collect, use, and delete your personal information
We will process any personal data you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Fair Processing Notice
We share information provided to us with the National Fraud Initiative as part of a data matching audit exercise which protects public funds by identifying duplicate and / or potentially fraudulent payments. The information includes:
- trade creditors standing data
- trade creditors payment history
- payroll (key payroll data and personal identifiers such as
outlines how we process this information fairly.
Any individual may request copies of any personal records the Agency holds about them. The Agency will respond within 40 days.
Requests for information must be in writing only. Write to:
Data Protection Officer
or email: Data Protection Officer