Complaints procedure

The Education Funding Agency was replaced by Education and Skills Funding Agency in April 2017.

How to make a complaint about Education Funding Agency (EFA), an academy, a post-16 provider or an appeal panel.

Complain about an academy, post-16 institution, or appeal panel

There are separate procedures to:

Complain about EFA

To complain about EFA’s service, please follow the Department for Education complaints procedure.