Career opportunities and workplace benefits at Companies House.
Apply for a job
You can search for a job within the civil service on the civil service job site.
The Civil Service competency framework sets out how we want people in the Civil Service to work.
You’ll be asked to provide competency examples during your application. This guide explains what competencies are and gives tips on how to write your examples.
Careers in Companies House
Our staff work in a broad range of jobs:
- document processing
- information technology
- project management
- legal work
- customer care
- marketing and communications
- human resources
We’re an equal opportunities employer. Unless stated you don’t need any specific qualifications to apply for a job at Companies House.
What we offer you
Companies House offers the following benefits to its staff:
- competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- generous pension scheme
- efficiency award dependent on organisation’s performance
- Chief Executive and Directorate awards to individuals
- flexible working hours
- mobile working
- training and development
- free car parking
- vouchers for childcare
- subsidised childcare for school holidays
- access to occupational health advisor
- free eye tests
- staff counsellor
- discounted onsite gymnasium
- sports and social club
- membership of Civil Service Sports and Social club
- staff restaurant with Starbucks facility
- coffee lounge and outdoor patio
- Companies House staff-discount scheme
- opportunities for volunteering work in the community