What we do
The Fast Track is a two-year Level 4 apprenticeship: a rewarding alternative to university with a competitive starting salary.
We recruit the brightest and best individuals and provide them with the skills, knowledge and experience they need for a successful career in the Civil Service.
Read more about the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship.
We are responsible for:
- attracting high-quality candidates to apply for the Fast Track Apprenticeship
- recruiting sufficient numbers of Fast Track apprentices to meet the requirements of departments and agencies
- providing candidates with clear, relevant and timely information to enable them to understand the application and assessment processes
- managing the application process effectively
- ensuring candidates from diverse backgrounds have the same opportunities as other candidates
- providing successful candidates with the information they need throughout their time on the Fast Track Apprenticeship
Who we are
The Fast Track team is part of Civil Service Resourcing.
Access our information
Jobs and contracts