Complaints procedure

How to make a complaint about the Civil Nuclear Police Authority’s service.

How to complain

To make a complaint about a member of the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, you should refer to the Civil Nuclear Constabulary’s complaints procedure.

If your complaint is about the Civil Nuclear Police Authority’s service, contact them with your complaint, providing dates, any previous contact, and an explanation of what has happened.

Telephone: 01235 466 861

Civil Nuclear Police Authority
Head of Executive Office and Legal Services
Constabulary Headquarters
Culham Science Centre
Abingdon, Oxon
OX14 3DB