When we ask for your personal information we promise to:
- tell you why we need it
- only ask for what we need
- protect it and hold it securely
- only share it with other organisations when the law allows us to
- not keep it any longer than necessary
- not make it available for commercial use without your permission, unless we are required to make it available on a public register
In return, we ask you to:
- give us accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
All the information we hold is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Make a subject access request
You can find out if we hold any of your personal information by making a subject access request under the Data Protection Act.
If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who can access it
- let you have a copy of it
To make a subject access request, write to us enclosing a cheque for £10 made out to ‘CNPA’.
Civil Nuclear Constabulary
Culham Science Centre
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data-sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner.