- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation
- Part of:
- Cyber security: Export help, Exports and inward investment, and USA
- 27 March 2015
For the first time UKTI will have a stand at RSA, promoting UK expertise in cyber security.
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) are hosting a UK pavilion showcasing British expertise from the UK’s cyber security Small Medium Enterprise (SME) community.
RSA is one of highest profile cyber security conferences in the world. It will take place in San Francisco on 20 to 24 April.
This conference it is the single largest opportunity for UK companies to engage with the US cyber business and end-user communities. Main features include:
- keynotes from industry visionaries and guest speakers
- more than 400 exhibitors
- a multitude of special events and networking opportunities
The following UK security companies will be attending:
- CREST and its member companies Info Assure and Nettitude
- Digital Shadows
- Secure Envoy
For more information on this event contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in attending future defence and security events see UK Defence and security exporting: event and exhibition support.
Published: 27 March 2015