The UK Space Conference 2015 is the flagship event for the UK space sector.
Held every two years, the UK Space Conference brings together the space community to focus on positioning the UK as a global leader in this fast growing sector.
This event is unique in bringing together science, industry and policy makers in one forum. The conference enables cross-fertilisation of ideas and communities, bringing together organisations that are involved in, or benefit from space research, services and technology.
The conference provides:
- a platform for major ministerial announcements concerning space
- the latest plans and developments from industry
- an opportunity for researchers to share ideas and seek collaboration
- inspiration for students and the opportunity to meet with professionals
- a discussion on the UK Space Agency’s future priorities with the whole sector
The two-day conference is a vital staging post in the 20-year strategy to capture 10 per cent of the global space market, which is forecast to be worth at least £400bn by 2030.
Published: 30 October 2014
From: UK Space Agency