This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) in Spain invites IT companies to participate in a technology competition
UKTI Spain are offering Spanish IT companies the chance to win a tailored visit to the UK and meetings with the most relevant contacts in their sector.
The competition, which offers a unique opportunity to access the IT industry and explore opportunities in the British market, is open to any Spanish-registered IT company that is planing to establish a presence in the UK. We are particularly interested to receive applications from companies working in innovative technologies.
How to apply
Companies interested in taking part in the competition must:
- be a Spanish registered company
- be able to demonstrate a clear plan to establish a presence in the UK
- have a representative with a good level of English
The closing date for applications is 8 May 2013. The winner will be announced on the 13 May via this website.
The judging panel will be formed by:
- Inmaculada Martínez, advisor partner at OPUS CORPORATE FINANCE LLP.
- Cesar Tello, deputy director at ADIGITAL.
- James Blakemore, consultant at The JMB Partnership.
- Tony Hughes, UKTI ICT sector specialist.
For more information
UKTI Investment Advisor
Telephone: 91 7146331