Petitions to wind up Store First Limited and related companies have been lodged in High Court.
The hearing scheduled for 1 August to consider the petitions has been adjourned.
The petitions have been bought by the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and are currently the subject of ongoing proceedings before the High Court in Manchester.
The companies involved in the action are:
- Store First Limited, company registration number 07463355
- Store First Blackburn Limited, company registration number 07951785
- Store First St Helens Limited, company registration number 09664578
- Store First Midlands Limited, company registration number 05772424
- SFM Services Limited, company registration number 07160642
We are aware that investors in these companies are being contacted by Insolvency Advisory Ltd, also known as IA Practitioners. The Insolvency Service has no association with Insolvency Advisory Ltd.
A further date for the court to consider the petitions has not yet been fixed. Until such time as the petitions have been heard and determined by the court we are not able to provide any further information.