Our plenary meetings are open so that members of the public can observe them. We are also holding some evening meetings for members of the public to meet the Committee and discuss CoRWM's work.
Our schedule of plenary and public meetings is as follows:
|Public Meeting||Tuesday 1st July 2014||18:30-20:00||Park Hotel, Thurso, Caithness KW14 8RE||to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Plenary||Wednesday 2nd July 2014||9:30-14:00||Park Hotel, Thurso, Caithness KW14 8RE||to register email email@example.com.|
|Public Meeting||Thursday 4th September 2014||18:30-20:00||Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel, Capel Coch, Llangefni, Isle of Anglesey LL77 7UR||to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Plenary||Friday 5th September 2014||9:30 - 13:00||Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel, Capel Coch, Llangefni, Isle of Anglesey LL77 7UR||to register email email@example.com.|
|Plenary||Tuesday 4th November 2014||9:00-15:00||London||to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
There will be a Q&A session at the end of each plenary where any observers can ask the Committee questions or make comments.
Let us know if you would like to come to any of our meetings.
If you would like to observe one of our plenary meetings, or attend one of our public meetings, please let the secretariat know at least two weeks before the date of the meeting so that we can make the necessary arrangements to acommodate you. Please also let us know of any access or other special requirements that you have. You can email us at email@example.com. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate anyone that has not registered with us in advance.
Published: 5 February 2014
Updated: 17 June 2014
- 1 change to finish time of Thurso plenary meeting from 15:00 to 14:00. 2 deletion of meetings that have ocurred in the past.
- October Plenary has now been moved to 4th November
- addition of link to agenda for May Plenary and registration contact details.
- Change of Workington public meeting venue due to demand.
- Registration for the public meeting on 30th April 2014 is now closed.
- Addresses added for meetings in July and September.
- included location for public meeting and plenary in Workington on 30th April and 2nd May
- addition of link to February agenda, change of title to be more specific
- First published.