The British Embassy Quito is pleased to announce that 6 brilliant Ecuadorean students will be going to study a Master’s degree in the United Kingdom, with all expenses paid thanks to the British government’s (Chevening)[www.chevening.org/ecuador] scholarships.
On Wednesday 5th August we held a pre-departure event at Strawberry Fields in Quito, with the presence of the Ambassador, Patrick Mullee, Chevening’s Regional Coordinator, Rachel Stevenson, and members of the British Alumni Ecuador Association who also presented their new webpage (www.bae.ec).
The 2015/16 Chevening scholars are:
- Michelle Montoya, International Relations and Security. University of Westminster.
- Daniela Flor. Environmental Engineering, UCL.
- José Emilio Vásconez. Globalization and Latin American Development, UCL.
- Gabriela Flores. Human Rights Law, UCL.
- Nicholas Gachet. Economic History, LSE.
- Ricardo Erazo. Behavioural Economics, University of Nottingham.
We wish all the best to these young students, and are confident that they will make the most out of living and studying in the UK. Congratulations!