The British Embassy is Oslo is currently looking for an intern to work in the Ambassador’s Office from the middle of May until the middle of June.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• assisting with events, including compiling guest lists, issuing invitations and tracking responses
• contributing to the management of the Ambassador’s office during a busy period
The successful applicant will have
• IT competence, including with Microsoft Office software
• good team-working and interpersonal skills
• an ability to communicate in English and Norwegian
We hope the successful applicant will gain:
• experience of working in a busy office environment
• an opportunity to develop organisational and interpersonal skills
• enjoyment from contributing to the great relationship between Norway and Britain
Please send a concise CV, in English, to the following e-mail address:
The closing date for applications is 2 May 2016. Please note that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We are unable to meet travel or accommodation costs for interview candidates. Basic security clearance will be required for this position.
For further information about the British Embassy Oslo, please visit the Embassy website