Any representations giving notice of any interest in, or objection to, the application must be made on the Planning Inspectorate’s Registration and Relevant Representation Form which can be accessed and completed online by following the instructions on the National Infrastructure Planning website. Paper copies of the forms can be accessed by calling 0303 444 5000.
Representations must be received by the Planning Inspectorate by 11:59pm on 3 July 2015. Representations will be made public by the Planning Inspectorate.
A list of locations where the DCO application documents (such as the scheme design, plans and consultation report) will be available for the local community to view is below:
- Uxbridge: Uxbridge Library, 13-14 High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HD
- Slough: Slough Library, 85 High Street, Slough, SL1 1EA
- Theale: Theale Library, Church Street, Theale, Reading, West Berkshire, RG7 5BZ
- Windsor and Maidenhead: Windsor and Maidenhead Council, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF
- Wokingham: Wokingham Library, Denmark Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 2BB
- Windsor: Windsor Library, Bachelors Acre, Windsor, SL4 1ER
- Binfield: Binfield Library, Benetfeld Road, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42 4JZ
- Burnham: Burnham Library, Windsor Lane, Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1 7HR
- Iver: Iver Parish Council Offices, 63 Chequers Orchard, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL0 9NJ
- Eton Wick: Eton Wick Library, Village Hall, Eton Wick, Slough, SL4 6LT
- Cranford: Cranford Library, Bath Road, Hounslow, Greater London, TW5 9TL
- Denham: South Bucks District Council, Capswood, Oxford Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 4LH
- Chalvey: Chalvey Community Centre, The Green, Chalvey SL1 2SP
- Reading: Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading, RG1 3BQ
- Datchet: Datchet Library, Montagu House, 8 Horton Road, Datchet, Slough SL3 9ER
Members of the public should contact the Highways England customer contact centre on 0300 123 5000.
Journalists should contact the Highways England press office on 0844 693 1448 and use the menu to speak to the most appropriate press officer.