This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Appointments to the panel of standing juniors.
The Advocate General is pleased to announce that following consideration of applications received to be appointed to the panel of standing juniors to the Advocate General for Scotland, the following have been appointed:
- Andrew Webster, as First Scottish Standing Junior
- David Bartos and Philip Simpson, appointed primarily in relation to Department of Work and Pensions matters
- Iain Artis, Almira Delibegovic-Broome and Sean Smith, appointed primarily in relation to HMRC matters
- Gordon Balfour, Hugh Olson and Arabella Tait, appointed primarily in relation to Ministry of Defence matters
- Brian Gill, John McGregor, Roddy McIlvride and John McKendrick, appointed primarily in relation to Secretary of State for the Home Department/ UK Border Agency matters
- Euan Duthie, Julius Komorowski (from November 2013), Graham MacIver, Stephen O’Rourke (from March 2013), Chris Pirie, Catherine Smith and David Thomson, who are all appointed to the general panel
Except where otherwise noted above, the appointments have effect for 3 years from 1 August 2012.