News story

New office location for the Stabilisation Unit

The Stabilisation Unit has moved into the Foreign and Commonwealth Office main building on King Charles Street

King Charles Street

As of Monday 20 July, the Stabilisation Unit has relocated. We continue to share office space with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, but have moved from the Old Admiralty Building to the main building in King Charles Street.

Our new postal and visiting address can be found below. All other contact details to Stabilisation Unit colleagues, including phone numbers and email addresses, remain the same.

Stabilisation Unit
c/o Foreign and Commonwealth Office
King Charles Street
London SW1A 2AH

Published 20 July 2015