The public body is consulting on the plan until February 1, before it presents a final version to Ministers at the UK and Scottish goverments in March.
Key activities at Dounreay in 2013-14 include:
- Demolition of the Dounreay Materials Test Reactor complex
- Strategy for particles management agreed with stakeholders
- Progress milestones towards completion of out of reactor breeder fuel shipments to Sellafield
- Letter of Compliance (LoC) received for silo intermediate level waste
- All necessary regulator authorisation permits or licences received for the new low level waste disposal facility.
Views sought on business plan – see the NDA website.
Published 11 December 2012