Information about sponsoring the National Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
The National Apprenticeship Awards have achieved great success, challenging the nation’s top apprenticeship employers and apprentices to come forward and show how apprenticeships have made a real difference to their organisation.
The awards feature at key points during the year, when all eyes are on raising the esteem of apprenticeships amongst employers, individuals, teachers, parents and the media. Everyone engaged with apprenticeships across England is encouraged to get involved.
The National Apprenticeship Awards sponsorship benefits could include:
- official National Apprenticeship Awards 2016 partner
- exclusive 2016 category title ownership
- high profile branding on the awards presentation stage
- seat on decision making judging panels
- exposure on awards category event materials
- exclusive right to announce the category award winners
- acknowledgements in supporting press and media activity
- various media opportunities extended to official awards partners
If you would like to find out more about becoming a sponsor please register your interest by emailing ApprenticeshipAwards@sfa.bis.gov.uk.
Published: 17 February 2015
Updated: 17 March 2016
- Updated with information about the National Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
- Updated with information about sponsoring the National Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
- First published.