Speakers include Dr Dan Poulter MP, Minister for Health.
Participants will then have the opportunity to take part in discussions to identify the support needed to make the biggest impact on a wide range of topics including:
- specialist public health and social determinants of health
- a healthy start
- mental health and wellbeing
- improving health outcomes of people with a learning disability
- the role of acute hospitals in health of local populations
- making every contact count
- a public health narrative for nurses and midwives
The Director of Nursing for Public Health England and Department of Health will conclude by setting out how your ideas will be taken forward.
Conference date: 26 June 2013
See the conference website for full details, and to book your place.