This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The British Embassy Tokyo invites interested parties to submit bids for project funding to the Japan Prosperity Fund Programme Office
The Japan Prosperity Fund focuses on the following three areas:
- An open global economy;
- Avoiding dangerous climate change; and
- Energy and resource security.
- All projects must relate to one or more of the Programme Indicators set out in the Prosperity Fund Japan Country Strategy.
- All projects should plan to begin in September 2013 and be completed by early March 2014.
- For details of the terms and conditions of working with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), please take a look at the standard Accountable Grant Agreement, which would serve as the contract between successful bidders and the FCO.
- The bidding round is divided into a concept and full bid stage. The deadline for submitting concept bids is 17.00hrs (JST) 6 August 2013. All bids should be submitted on the Concept Bid Form.
- For more details, please see the Prosperity Fund Japan Country Strategy.
Prospective bidders are invited to contact the Prosperity Fund Manager, Naomi Cowan by email or by phone at +81(0)3 5211 1382, to discuss in more detail the proposed project area and to ensure it fits with the Japan Prosperity Fund Strategy.
Prosperity Fund Manager
British Embassy, Tokyo
Phone: +81 (0) 5211 1382