This news article was withdrawn on
This document is no longer updated and is replaced by IP Master Class 2016 course page.
Reach your potential with quality intellectual property (IP) advisor training for business professionals.
This specialist, classroom based course is aimed at anyone wanting to develop their knowledge and skills when working with business on issues around intellectual property.
It will enable you to develop a detailed understanding of all aspects of IP and its relationship with business, culture and the economy. You will also develop sound practical skills you can apply to a business environment.
For a full breakdown of topics covered on the course see the IP Master Class agenda:
PDF, 47.3KB, 4 pages
Further information is available in our Intellectual Property for business guidance.
- 17 to 19 November 2015 (Northern Ireland, now fully booked)
- 19 to 21 January 2016 (Newport)
- 10 to 12 May 2016 (London)
Intellectual Property Office
Contact us for details of the Northern Ireland venue.
£250 + VAT
We are currently taking bookings for our 2015 classroom based courses. An online version is also available.
To register for either the face to face or online course please fill in and email the IP Master Class booking form:
PDF, 254KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
For further information on the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 26 November 2014
Updated: 12 November 2015
- Northern Ireland IP Master Class is now fulled booked.
- New IP Master class course for London added.
- New dates for January 2016 added.
- A revised agenda has been added.
- IP Master Class agenda and online booking form added.
- July master class in Central London is now fully booked.
- Course spaces still available for 15-17 July.
- 15 to 17 July 2015 (Central London) - course now fully booked.
- Courses for May and December 2015 cancelled.
- New dates added.
- First published.