At the expanded forum this year attendees will have the opportunity to hear from members of our Board and senior staff, ask questions and give us your feedback.
Insolvency Live! will include presentations, workshops and a question and answer panel. Representatives from a broad range of Insolvency Service teams will also be on hand to share their work.
Topics of discussion will include:
- our recent activities and plans for the year ahead
- reviewing the first year of online bankruptcy applications
- Brexit and the insolvency profession
- introducing our new criminal enforcement team
- insolvency practitioner regulation
- our evolving approach to tackling director misconduct
- working with the profession to manage insolvency cases
- how should the Insolvency Service measure our effectiveness
All available places have now been allocated. We will tweeting from the event using the hashtag #InsolvencyLive and posting highlights on this page.
Insolvency Live! will conclude with a question and answer panel made up of independent members of our Board and our senior leadership team. If would like to submit a question for this session please email it to us. We will be live tweeting responses to questions, so please include your Twitter handle if you have one.