Come and find out about the future of industry and meet with other entrepreneurs, investors and business experts.
Early bird tickets are now on sale for Innovate 2017.
Innovate UK’s flagship event returns from 8 to 9 November 2017, taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham. By attending, you will have the chance to meet some of the best and brightest innovators from the UK and internationally, network with investors, share ideas and get inspired.
A discounted rate of £95 for a one day ticket or £125 for 2 days is available until 8 September 2017. After this date, prices will rise to £150 for one day and £199 for both.
Highlights from Innovate 2016
What you can expect
This year’s conference will focus on how UK innovation can tackle some of the biggest global challenges. You will hear about what these challenges mean for individuals, businesses and government, as well as the opportunities for entrepreneurs who can come up with solutions to these problems.
We will also be hosting a series of seminars on the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The fund will invest in industry areas where the UK already has a world-class research base and businesses ready to innovate. There will be talks on the 6 challenges announced so far, where you can find out more and how to get involved.
Help to grow your business
On top of this, delegates can expect:
- practical seminars on topics such as protecting your intellectual property, pitching and winning business and how to get funding
- a dedicated support zone to help you innovate, expand and collaborate in the UK and overseas. This includes an informal drop-in facility for advice
- one-to-one brokerage sessions with business experts, which can be booked in advance
- an international zone, where you can find out more about moving into international markets
- almost 100 exhibitors showcasing their game-changing innovations
For the first time we will also have ‘tomorrow’s innovators’, a programme to inspire young people to become entrepreneurs and get them thinking about the future of innovation, today.
A full programme and keynote speakers will be announced shortly.
About the event
This is the ninth Innovate event. Last year’s – held in Manchester – saw more than 2,500 innovators, investors and academics come together.