Explore future technologies and innovation opportunities and meet investors, academics and the UK’s best innovators at Innovate 2016.
Time is running out to get discounted tickets to Innovate 2016.
Over 2 days, Innovate 2016 will showcase the UK’s best innovation talent to a global audience. There will be inspirational keynote speakers and practical workshops. Innovators can attend export-focused seminars and meet world-leading experts.
This year’s event will bring together the UK’s most exciting innovators. It will help them connect with research partners, and find export opportunities and investors.
Innovate 2016 will feature information about the technologies and innovation opportunities of the future.
The Department for International Trade and Innovate UK host this annual event which is now in its 8th year. This year, it will take place at the Manchester Central Convention Complex from 2 to 3 November.
The early-bird discount offers a saving of almost £50 on the standard 2-day ticket price. The discount deadline is 31 August 2016.
Highlights from Innovate 2015
Meet more than 3,000 innovators, investors and academics
There will be 4 themes over the 2-day event:
- manufacturing of the future (day 1) - exploring the impact of digital technologies on manufacturing
- cities of the future (day 1) - the new challenges and opportunities of our growing urbanisation
- health in the future (day 2) - how new technologies are revolutionising healthcare and biosciences
- technologies of the future (day 2) - the technologies that have the potential to create brand new industries
Other topics will include:
- the evolving shape of science and innovation support in the UK
- the value of diversity in innovation
- how bringing innovative products and services to market builds economic growth and improves quality of life
Published: 18 August 2016
From: Innovate UK