Innovate UK has up to £455,000 to invest in innovative manufacturing techniques, products and services in the field of solar energy.
The funding is part of a Europe-wide competition Solar-era.net that aims to strengthen the European manufacturing base and increase European market share in this field.
Support is available for UK companies in the following areas:
- innovative and low-cost photovoltaic manufacturing issues
- advanced photovoltaic products and applications
- photovoltaic system integration
- aspects of concentrating solar power cost reduction and system integration
- the competition is open
- applicants must submit a pre-proposal by 4pm on 20 February 2017
- the deadline for full proposals is 4pm on 14 June 2017
- businesses could attract up to 70% of their eligible costs
- projects must involve at least 2 partners from 2 different countries
- an online brokering event will be held on 12 December 2016
Published 12 December 2016