HMRC is now inviting applications from people with world class digital skills to fill roles in its new Digital Centre opening in Newcastle.
Our new digital services will make it simpler, clearer and faster for all of our customers to take control of their tax affairs. We are building a team of outstanding people who will create and run these new and improved digital services. We will be using modern technology and agile development methods, and release as much of our work as possible as open source software.
Read more about HMRC and the roles available in this blog from Mark Dearnley, HMRC’s Chief Digital and Information Officer.
Further details of all the roles and how to apply are below. The closing date for applications has been extended to Wednesday 12th February.
- Product Manager (Grade 7)
- Technical Architect (Grade 7)
- Agile Delivery Manager (SEO)
- Senior Designer (SEO)
- Technical Lead (SEO)
- Test Co-ordinator (SEO)
- Content Designer (HEO)
- Front End Developer (HEO)
- Interaction Designer (HEO)
- Software Developer (HEO)
- Test Automation Engineer (HEO)
- User Researcher (HEO)
- Visual Designer (HEO)
- Web Operations Engineer (HEO)
- User Researcher (EO)
Published: 27 January 2014
Updated: 7 February 2014
- The closing date for applications has been extended to Wednesday 12th February. Added links to two new blogs about working in HMRC
- Updated broken links
- Updated to include details of Software engineer (HEO) role and careers fair information
- First published.
From: HM Revenue & Customs